Enjoy Day After Day of Wonderful Snorkeling
With this Bermuda Snorkeling Guide eBook you will find the best calm snorkel spots full of colorful healthy corals, schools of tropical fish, and other interesting creatures. And you will discover that some of the best places to snorkel are on the offshore reefs.
Find a Thrilling Abundance of Sea Life
- 34 of the best snorkeling spots
- Avoid disappointing dead reefs
Explore With Confidence
- 280 pages of clear, accurate descriptions of what to expect, how to get there, and where to swim
- 607 pictures, above and below water, even where to park
- 22 maps get you there easily
Daily Travel Decisions Made Easy
- Suggested itineraries, favorite spots, quick location reference
- Choosing where to go is no longer frustrating
Click Arrows to See Sample Pages
Customer Review – Francois
…The Bermuda Snorkeling Guide is a must. Everything you want to know is in the book… When my wife and I started planning our vacation in Bermuda, like everybody, we searched the internet for the best spot to go snorkeling. We found that the information was not good and sometimes, misleading. You will find in this book important information that is not available on the internet. A great buy to prepare your snorkeling itinerary. Highly recommended.
Customer Review – Charles
I just wanted to let you know how useful we found your book on snorkeling in Bermuda. We purchased it and referred to it constantly on our recent eight day snorkel trip there. Especially useful as the winds were southeast all week so we had to snorkel north shore mostly. …the book was worth every penny.
This Bermuda Snorkeling Guide Will Get You to These Amazing Places
The guide will show you where to find amazing corals and sponges.
Customer Review – Gwen
Thank YOU so much! The book is fantastic! There has never been a more comprehensive guide to snorkeling in Bermuda. (It actually may be the only guide.) It’s beautiful and chock full of the right kind of information. What a fabulous service to this island. We can’t thank you enough.
Customer Review – Ellie
I’m making my way through The Bermuda Guide…..WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve got goosebumps! From my five previous trips you are SPOT ON describing these locations and I cannot wait to get back to explore new areas with this guide by my side!!
About the Authors – 100% Snorkelers
Galen Piehl and Nicole Atkins have sold thousands of their eight popular eBook snorkeling guides. They also author the most popular snorkeling website, with over a million readers a year.
Avid snorkelers, they are on a mission to improve the quality and accuracy of information available for snorkelers, and to help everyone have the most memorable snorkel adventures of their lives.
What’s in the Bermuda Snorkeling Book?
34 of the Best Snorkeling Sites
Bermuda is a surprisingly good place to snorkel, with some very healthy reefs and sea life. Knowing where to swim though is very important on Bermuda because many of the best spots are a long swim from shore. We focus 100% on getting you to the best snorkel sites and go overboard with useful descriptions and pictures of what it is like and how to get there. Compare this to general travel guides not written by snorkelers. They only give a few sentences about fewer spots, often with dated, incorrect, information.
Each Spot Includes:
- At a glance reference chart of the key details about the location
- Description of what you can expect, above and below water
- Best water entrance location and what it is like (sandy/rocky)
- Hazards – currents, swells, exposure, challenging entries
- Swimming directions to the healthiest reef areas with the most sea life
- Detailed driving and parking directions
- Facilities – bathrooms, water, shade, etc.
- Color pictures of everything – the beach, water entrance, sea life, driving intersections, parking, and facilities
Each Chapter/Section Includes:
- An overview description of what the area is like, with some notes about beaches to avoid with poor snorkeling.
- Road maps showing where the spots are, parking areas, trails, etc.
It Also Includes Very Useful Resources and Links
- Suggested Itineraries – Where to find the most fish, corals, turtles, kids spots, etc.
- Sites at a Glance – Reference and ranking of all spots.
- Fish and Creature ID Guide – 195 color pictures
- Snorkeling Safety and Reef Etiquette – How to read ocean conditions, currents, winds, and to snorkel safely.
- First Time Snorkeler Tips – How to snorkel efficiently, fit equipment, and choose locations for your skill level.
- Snorkel Gear Guide Plus Fitting and Use Tips
- Where to Rent Equipment
- Underwater Photography and Camera Gear Guides
- Travel Tips – Where to stay for snorkeling, best times of year, etc.
- Prevalent Wind and Ocean Current Tips
- Easy Print Guide Chapter – All of the snorkeling spots, condensed in one chapter with a smaller font and no pictures, that is easy to print.
This Bermuda snorkeling book is up to date. But if we should find any errors or hear anything about changes on the island, we will update the guide. Compare this to printed guides that are not updated until they sell all the printed copies.
Freedom to Be Your Own Guide – Save Money on Boat Tours
Most of the best snorkeling spots on Bermuda are accessible from shore. That means you don’t have to go on expensive boat tours on their schedule, to spots you can’t control, no matter the weather. Your snorkeling will be better and you will save money in the process. There are also some amazing offshore reefs that you can snorkel by boat tour too.
PDF eBook Can Be Read on Any PC, Mac, Phone, or Tablet
Download the Bermuda Snorkeling Guide eBook to any device. Read it with a PDF reader like the free Adobe Reader app. It works great on all devices (except Kindle). Kindle Fire can use any other PDF reading app.
- PC and Mac
- Apple iPad, iPhone, and Some iPods
- Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- Kindle E-readers (limited functionality)
- Android Tablets and Phones
Buy the Bermuda Snorkeling Guide Here
You Are 100% Money Back Guaranteed – We know you will love the guide, but if you are dissatisfied we will promptly give you a refund.
Your Personal Details Are Secure – Payments are processed by Stripe, or choose PayPal or Apple Pay. We never see your financial details.
SendOwl handles our secure shopping cart system and eBook delivery.
Be Reading in Moments – Download your eBook during checkout. An email will also be sent with a download link.
Bermuda Snorkeling Guide
PDF eBook $22.95
eGift Delivery Available – Just click the gift box during checkout. Not available with Apple Pay.
Problems with checkout? Please let us know.
Do you have purchasing or downloading questions about our eBooks? Read our FAQ page here.