Snorkeling Community Posts
Your Place to Find Answers and Share Experiences
This is the place for all of our site visitors (you) to share favorite snorkeling stories, location tips, pictures and more. It’s also the spot to ask your questions and contribute answers.
Hundreds of snorkeling community posts and questions have been shared here, so it is also a good place to find snorkeling information on locations, equipment, and many other interesting topics.
Here You Can:
- Ask questions on snorkeling related topics.
- Contribute your fun snorkeling stories, trip reports, tips, and pictures.
- Find answers by reading contributions from others.
- Leave useful comments and answers.
- Be notified about new comments on posts you choose.
Note: Because of COVID, and because our community posts section was closed for two years, a number of these posts are getting older. But in October 2022 we reopened our community section, so new stories and tips will be added soon.
Most Recent Snorkeling Community Posts
See more posts by category below, or all of the most recent community posts here.
Start Exploring Topics Below
World Snorkeling Locations
- Bay Islands Honduras – Utila, Guanaja
- Cayman Islands – Grand, Little Cayman, Cayman Brac
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico – including Culebra and Vieques
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Virgin Islands – US and British
Europe – Spain (including Canary Islands), Portugal (including Azores Islands), Greece, Italy, etc.
Can’t Find Your Topic? Use the Form Below.
Guidelines for Sharing Snorkeling Community Posts and Asking Questions
The form to share and/or ask is below, but please read these guidelines first. We personally review and edit all snorkeling community posts and comments before they are published to keep the quality of information high, on topic, organized, and spam free.
What Type of Story or Question Will We Post?
- Useful, helpful, and/or new information – will it help a snorkeler? If there is an older post on the same subject, please use the form below to share your story/question, instead of commenting on an old thread.
- Entertaining stories – did something interesting happen?
- On topic – try to keep your posts about one snorkeling related topic – so no resort or restaurant reviews.
- New questions that are snorkeling specific that have not been answered recently on this website. First browse the categories above and their snorkeling community posts, the pages in the navigation at the top of this page, and use the search bar.
Search Our Website
What Won’t We Post?
- Very general “Where should I go snorkeling next?” questions
- Paid guest writers – we only post freely shared stories from our snorkeling community members
- Website links to companies, services, or products – with a few exceptions