Maui Snorkeling Guide eBook
Day After Day of Joyous Snorkeling
The Maui Snorkeling Guide eBook comes from an extensive amount of in the water research snorkeling one of our favorite destinations.
And this second edition has more locations, pictures, maps, and helpful tips.
Be Delighted Seeing an Abundance of Sea Life
- 42 of the best snorkeling spots
- Avoid disappointing dead reefs
Explore With Confidence
- 273 pages of clear, accurate descriptions of what to expect, how to get there, and where to swim
- 552 pictures, above and below water, even where to park
- 19 maps get you there easily
Daily Decisions Made Easy
- Suggested itineraries, favorite spots, quick location reference
- Choosing where to go is no longer frustrating
Customer Review - Ellen
This guide is wonderful! The maps, the parking and entry tips, the listings of what you'll see in that spot and the photos to back it all up. Fabulous work, thorough and detailed, nice big print and lots of clear photos. My husband and I are so impressed. Even the trade winds map, so basic for the inundated...
Customer Review - David
I had travelled from New Zealand to Oahu for work, I took 3 days after for Maui wanting to get in some good snorkelling. I wasted the first day with internet suggestions. Came across this amazing guide and had the best 2 days possible. The tips on parking and entry were perfect. Winds and tide made it easy for me to plan my mornings and then find the right spots for the afternoons... lost count of the number of turtles. Highly recommend this guide... I travel for a living.
Customer Review - Caroline & Steve
...we think your ebook is awesome! We have been frustrated by the lack of accurate information regarding snorkeling sites here on Maui. We would visit sites and find that we turn the wrong direction or not swim out far enough and miss seeing the best parts of that reef. We have used your guide and have snorkeled some amazing sites. Yesterday, we snorkeled alone with large schools of fish, a 2-foot pufferfish and about 15 turtles... I was skeptical that we would need your guide and kept relying on internet sites to blindly plan our mornings. Now, we just pull up the ebook, read up on the region we are planning to visit, check the surf reports and launch wonderful dives.
Snorkel Lesser Known, Vibrant Sites
Instead of Being Disappointed By Popular Beaches With a Lack of Sea Life
Find healthy coral reefs where there are lots of fish, like above. Discover turtles tucked in for a rest on a coral wall like below.
See colorful tropical fish like this Moorish Idol, Ornate Butterflyfish, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a, and Pearl Wrasse.
Learn Where We Have Seen Larger Fish & Interesting Creatures
And Yes, Almost All the Snorkeling Is Reached From Gorgeous Public Beaches!
Customer Review - Charley
I wish I'd had this guide ten years ago. My wife and I have made five Maui trips in the past ten years and have explored and learned something new each year. Each time we learned stuff the hard way.... and slowly. This guide allows you to skip the "school of hard knocks" and helps you to optimize your time on the island. The guide identifies all the best snorkeling spots and evaluates them so that you can choose which area to invest your time into.... and then provides directions, tells you what to avoid, and where the snorkeling is located within that location. For instance, Napili Bay is huge and I've never found anything under the water there other than sand.... now I know where to explore... and plan to this coming June. In short, this guide will greatly enhance your enjoyment of the trip and is a must have for first time visitor and return visitor alike.
About the Authors - 100% Snorkelers
Galen Piehl and Nicole Atkins have sold thousands of their 8 popular eBook snorkeling guides. They also author the most popular snorkeling website, with over a million readers a year.
Avid snorkelers, they are on a mission to improve the quality and accuracy of
information available for snorkelers, and to help everyone have the most
memorable snorkel adventures of their lives.
What's in the Maui Snorkeling Book?
42 of the Best Snorkeling Sites
is a popular destination, and some of the better known snorkel spots
are very unhealthy with dead reefs because of all that traffic. But if
you know where to go Maui is the best snorkeling destination of the main
Hawaiian Islands. In this guide we help you find the lesser known
better spots, and tell you where to swim so you don't miss the best
areas. We focus 100% on getting you to the best snorkel sites and go
overboard with useful descriptions and pictures of what it is like and
how to get there. Compare this to general travel guides that are not
written by snorkelers and only give a few sentences about each location.
Each Spot Includes:
- At a glance reference chart of the key details about the location
- Description of what you can expect, above and below water
- Best water entrance location and what it is like (sandy/rocky)
- Hazards - currents, swells, exposure, challenging entries
- Swimming directions to the healthiest reef areas with the most sea life
- Walking and swimming distances
- Detailed driving and parking directions
- Facilities - bathrooms, water, shade, etc.
- Color pictures of everything - the beach, water entrance, sea life, driving intersections, parking, and facilities
Each Chapter/Section Includes:
- An overview description of what the area is like, with some notes about beaches to avoid with poor snorkeling.
- Road maps showing where the spots are, parking areas, trails, etc.
It Also Includes Very Useful Resources & Links
- Suggested Itineraries - Where to find the most fish, corals, turtles, kids spots, etc.
- Sites at a Glance - A reference and ranking of all the spots.
- Fish & Creature ID Guide - 162 color pictures
- Snorkeling Safety & Reef Etiquette - How to read ocean conditions, currents, winds, and to snorkel safely.
- First Time Snorkeler Tips - How to snorkel efficiently, fit equipment, and choose locations for your skill level.
- Snorkel Gear Guide Plus Fitting & Use Tips
- Where to Rent Equipment
- Underwater Photography & Camera Gear Guides
- Travel Tips - Where to stay for snorkeling, best times of year, etc.
- Prevalent Wind & Ocean Current Tips
- Easy Print Guide Chapter - All of the snorkeling spots, condensed in one chapter with a smaller font and no pictures, that is easy to print.
things change we update the book, when new information comes available, or when we
find errors or bad links. Printed guides are not updated until they sell
all the printed copies.
Freedom to Be Your Own Guide - Save Money on Boat Tours
The vast majority of the best snorkeling spots on Maui are accessible from shore. That means you don't have to go on crowded boat tours on their schedule, to spots you can't control, no matter the weather. Your snorkeling will be better and you will save money in the process. Where boat tours are a good idea, like to Molokini, we recommend them.
Customer Review - Iggy
The best part, besides the obvious descriptions of the locations, are the photos describing access and parking at the site. It really helps the non-local orient themselves and ensure they are at the right spot.
PDF eBook Can Be Read on Any PC, Mac, Phone, or Tablet
Download the eBook to any device. Read it with a PDF reader like the
free Adobe Reader app. It works great on all devices (except Kindle). Kindle Fire can use any other PDF reading app.
- PC & Mac
- Apple iPad, iPhone and Some iPods
- Kindle Fire & Fire HD
- Kindle Black & White (limited functionality)
- Android Tablets & Phones
Buy The Maui Snorkeling Guide Here
You Are 100% Money Back Guaranteed - We know you will love the guide, but if you are dissatisfied we will promptly give you a refund.
Your Personal Details Are Secure - Payments are processed by Stripe, or choose PayPal or Apple Pay. We never see your financial details.
SendOwl handles our secure shopping cart system and eBook delivery.
Be Reading in Moments - Download your eBook during checkout. An email will also be sent with a download link.
Maui Snorkeling Guide
eGift Delivery Available - Just click the gift box during checkout. Not available with Apple Pay.
Problems with checkout?
Please let us know.