Curacao Snorkeling Guide eBook
Day After Day of Joyous Snorkeling
Customer Review - Tyler & Lindsey
The short and sweet of this review, is that this guidebook was fantastic and we followed it to a tee! We actually printed a hardcopy version of it so we could bring it along with us wherever we went, which was very useful. We would get to a location, grab the guidebook, and scout out the area before ever getting into the water.
All in all, your guidebook is a must have for anyone interested in snorkeling Curacao. It was such a great help in all the planning we did. In planning future snorkeling trips, we will be 100% sure to see if you offer a guidebook for the location! This guidebook made my first snorkeling experience one I will never forget, and we both are so thankful to have found it!
Customer Review - John
My wife and I snorkel, which is why I bought your guide. We actually live in New Jersey, but visit Curacao every year.
I'm a TripAdvisor "Destination Expert" for Curacao, so I'm sure I'll be asked about your guide. I think you did a wonderful job with it, and there should certainly be a market, because very little else is available.
Customer Review - Stephen
You guys did a great job in writing this snorkeling guide. It is very informative and it will help us to have a much better snorkeling experience on Curacao. Keep up the good work. We will definitely purchase your other guides when the time comes. Thanks again.
The Best Snorkeling on Curacao Is Not at the Most Popular Beaches
If you love seeing lots of fish on healthy coral reefs, this guide will get you there.
If there are specific fish or corals you want to see we share what we we have seen at every location. For example, if you want to see Spotted Drums, we share where you are highly likely to spot them.
There are a few places where you can spot the unique Shame-Faced Crab.
If you really enjoy dense coral reefs, our guide will get you to them.
Or maybe you really enjoy seeing unique and colorful sponges?
Or maybe you really like soft coral gardens?
Customer Review - Elsa
We spent two weeks snorkeling Curacao before Galen & Nicole's guide was published, and could only find limited information on snorkeling during our planning and visit. We selected Westpunt as our base... The guide is correct, the beaches in the area were spectacular and often astonishingly empty.
But reading the guide, it is doubly-obvious that we need to return and snorkel in the many enticing, but more southerly areas described.
To anyone contemplating a visit to lovely Curacao, my recommendation is to take the guide's brief recommendations on practical details for a stay on the island seriously.
About the Authors - 100% Snorkelers
Galen Piehl and Nicole Atkins have sold thousands of their 8 popular eBook snorkeling guides. They also author the most popular snorkeling website, with over a million readers a year.
Avid snorkelers, they are on a mission to improve the quality and accuracy of
information available for snorkelers, and to help everyone have the most
memorable snorkel adventures of their lives.
What's In the Curacao Snorkeling Book?
27 of the Best Snorkeling Sites
With so many beaches to choose from our guide makes it easy to choose where to go snorkeling. You could choose to visit the best spots with the healthiest corals and the most fish. Or you could choose a good snorkel spot with a gorgeous beach to hang out on. At all spots we tell you where to swim to find the most sea life, so you won't waste your time. This guide also makes it easier to navigate Curacao, which definitely lacks some street signs.
Each Spot Includes:
- At a glance reference chart of the key details about the location
- Description of what you can expect, above and below water
- Best water entrance location and what it is like (sandy/rocky)
- Hazards - currents, swells, exposure, challenging entries
- Swimming directions to the healthiest reef areas with the most sea life
- Swimming distances and water depths in both feet/miles and meters/kilometers.
- Detailed driving and parking directions
- Facilities - restrooms, water, shade, etc.
- Color pictures of everything - the beach, water entrance, sea life, driving intersections, parking, and facilities
Each Chapter/Section Includes:
- An overview description of what the area is like, with some notes about beaches to avoid with poor snorkeling.
- Road maps showing where the spots are, parking areas, trails, etc.
It Also Includes Very Useful Resources & Links
- Suggested Itineraries - Where to find the most fish, corals, turtles, kids spots, etc.
- Sites at a Glance - A reference and ranking of all the spots.
- Fish & Creature ID Guide - 195 color pictures
- Snorkeling Safety & Reef Etiquette - How to read ocean conditions, currents, winds, and to snorkel safely.
- First Time Snorkeler Tips - How to snorkel efficiently, fit equipment, and choose locations for your skill level.
- Snorkel Gear Guide Plus Fitting & Use Tips
- Where to Rent Equipment
- Underwater Photography & Camera Gear Guides
- Travel Tips - Where to stay for snorkeling, best times of year, etc.
- Prevalent Wind & Ocean Current Tips
- Easy Print Guide Chapter - All of the snorkeling spots, condensed in one chapter with a smaller font and no pictures, that is easy to print.
Any time we hear of changes on Curacao or when we find errors or bad links we update the guide. Printed guides are not updated until they sell all the printed copies.
Freedom to Be Your Own Guide - Save Money on Boat Tours
The vast majority of the best snorkeling spots on Curacao are accessible from shore. That means you don't have to go on crowded boat tours on their schedule, to spots you can't control, no matter the weather. Your snorkeling will be better and you will save money in the process. Where it makes sense, like out to Klein Curacao, we do suggest some boat tours.
Customer Review - Luann
I wanted to write and thank you for your recommendations about snorkeling there, as well as the wonderful Curacao snorkeling guide...
We were able to find several snorkeling spots because of the directions that you provided in the snorkeling guide - otherwise we may not have been able to find them!!
PDF eBook Can Be Read on Any PC, Mac, Phone, or Tablet
Download the eBook to any device. Read it with a PDF reader like the free Adobe Reader app. It works great on all devices (except Kindle). Kindle Fire can use any other PDF reading app.
- PC & Mac
- Apple iPad, iPhone and Some iPods
- Kindle Fire & Fire HD
- Kindle Black & White (limited functionality)
- Android Tablets & Phones
Buy The Curacao Snorkeling Guide Here
You Are 100% Money Back Guaranteed - We know you will love the guide, but if you are dissatisfied we will promptly give you a refund.
Your Personal Details Are Secure - Payments are processed by Stripe, or choose PayPal or Apple Pay. We never see your financial details.
SendOwl handles our secure shopping cart system and eBook delivery.
Be Reading in Moments - Download your eBook during checkout. An email will also be sent with a download link.
Curacao Snorkeling Guide
eGift Delivery Available - Just click the gift box during checkout. Not available with Apple Pay.
Problems with checkout?
Please let us know.