Curacao Snorkeling Guide eBook
Day After Day Of Joyous Snorkeling
Customer Review - Tyler & Lindsey
The short and sweet of this review, is that this guidebook was fantastic and we followed it to a tee! We actually printed a hardcopy version of it so we could bring it along with us wherever we went, which was very useful. We would get to a location, grab the guidebook, and scout out the area before ever getting into the water.
All in all, your guidebook is a must have for anyone interested in snorkeling Curacao. It was such a great help in all the planning we did. In planning future snorkeling trips, we will be 100% sure to see if you offer a guidebook for the location! This guidebook made my first snorkeling experience one I will never forget, and we both are so thankful to have found it!
Customer Review - John
My wife and I snorkel, which is why I bought your guide. We actually live in New Jersey, but visit Curacao every year.
I'm a TripAdvisor "Destination Expert" for Curacao, so I'm sure I'll be asked about your guide. I think you did a wonderful job with it, and there should certainly be a market, because very little else is available.
Customer Review - Stephen
You guys did a great job in writing this snorkeling guide. It is very informative and it will help us to have a much better snorkeling experience on Curacao. Keep up the good work. We will definitely purchase your other guides when the time comes. Thanks again.
If You Only Snorkel The Beautiful Beaches On The West End You Will Miss Great Sights Like These
Wouldn't you love to see this amazing spot full of corals?
And snorkel with all these fish and huge Elkhorn Coral and Pillar Coral?
Customer Review - Elsa
We spent two weeks snorkeling Curacao before Galen & Nicole's guide was published, and could only find limited information on snorkeling during our planning and visit. We selected Westpunt as our base... The guide is correct, the beaches in the area were spectacular and often astonishingly empty.
But reading the guide, it is doubly-obvious that we need to return and snorkel in the many enticing, but more southerly areas described.
To anyone contemplating a visit to lovely Curacao, my recommendation is to take the guide's brief recommendations on practical details for a stay on the island seriously.
About the Authors - 100% Snorkelers
Galen Piehl and Nicole Atkins have sold thousands of their 8 popular eBook snorkeling guides. They also author the most popular snorkeling website, with over a million readers a year.
Avid snorkelers, they are on a mission to improve the quality and accuracy of
information available for snorkelers, and to help everyone have the most
memorable snorkel adventures of their lives.
What's In The Curacao Snorkeling Book?
37 Of The Best Snorkeling Sites
While snorkeling Curacao we were surprised that some of the very best spots, with lots of fish and fantastic reefs, were not where we thought they would be, and were hard to find (Curacao has a serious lack of street signs). And some of the most beautiful and popular west end beaches that we had heard were excellent, turned out to be mediocre. They had few fish and a lack of healthy reefs because of recent storm damage. Although, even at some of these, we discovered areas worth exploring that most snorkelers seem to miss. This guide will help you have the very best snorkeling trip on Curacao you can.
Each Spot Includes:
- At a glance reference chart of the key details about the location
- Description of what you can expect, above and below water
- Best water entrance location and what it is like (sandy/rocky)
- Hazards - currents, swells, exposure, challenging entries
- Swimming directions to the healthiest reef areas with the most sea life
- Detailed driving and parking directions
- Facilities - bathrooms, water, shade, etc.
- Color pictures of everything - the beach, water entrance, sea life, driving intersections, parking, and facilities
Each Chapter/Section Includes:
- An overview description of what the area is like, with some notes about beaches to avoid with poor snorkeling.
- Road maps showing where the spots are, parking areas, trails, etc.
It Also Includes Very Useful Resources & Links
- Suggested Itineraries - Where to find the most fish, corals, turtles, kids spots, etc.
- Sites At A Glance - A reference and ranking of all the spots.
- Fish & Creature ID Guide - 184 color pictures
- Snorkeling Safety & Reef Etiquette - How to read ocean conditions, currents, winds, and to snorkel safely.
- First Time Snorkeler Tips - How to snorkel efficiently, fit equipment, and choose locations for your skill level.
- Snorkel Gear Guide Plus Fitting & Use Tips
- Where To Rent Equipment
- Underwater Photography & Camera Gear Guides
- Travel Tips - Where to stay for snorkeling, best times of year, etc.
- Prevalent Wind & Ocean Current Tips
- Easy Print Guide Chapter - All of the snorkeling spots, condensed in one chapter with a smaller font and no pictures, that is easy to print.
Any time we hear of changes on Curacao or when we find errors or bad links we update the guide. Printed guides are not updated until they sell all the printed copies.
Freedom To Be Your Own Guide - Save Money On Boat Tours
The vast majority of the best snorkeling spots on Curacao are accessible from shore. That means you don't have to go on crowded boat tours on their schedule, to spots you can't control, no matter the weather. Your snorkeling will be better and you will save money in the process. Where it makes sense, like out to Klein Curacao, we do suggest some boat tours.
Customer Review - Luann
I wanted to write and thank you for your recommendations about snorkeling there, as well as the wonderful Curacao snorkeling guide...
We were able to find several snorkeling spots because of the directions that you provided in the snorkeling guide - otherwise we may not have been able to find them!!
PDF eBook Can Be Read On Any PC, Mac, Phone, Or Tablet
Download the eBook to any device. Read it with a PDF reader like the free Adobe Reader app. It works great on all devices (except Kindle Black & White).
- PC & Mac
- Apple iPad, iPhone and Some iPods
- Kindle Fire & Fire HD
- Kindle Black & White (limited functionality)
- Android Tablets & Phones
Buy The Curacao Snorkeling Guide Here
You Are 100% Money Back Guaranteed
We are absolutely confident that you will enjoy your guide. If you are dissatisfied we will promptly give you a refund.
Your Personal Information Is Secure
We use trusted third party vendors.
Our secure shopping cart is run by fatfreecartpro.com and is monitored by GeoTrust.
For payment processing you can choose either Paypal, or 2Checkout. We are Paypal Verified, and 2Checkout is Verified by Visa, Mastercard, Safeharbor, and the BBB.
Your Download Is Secure
E-Junkie.com manages your eBook download through an encrypted link. GeoTrust monitors them.
Curacao Snorkeling Guide
After checkout, click Complete or Retrieve Your Purchase to access your download link. You will also receive an email with your link.
Problems with checkout?
Please let us know.