Bonaire Snorkeling Guide eBook
Enjoy Day After Day of Wonderful Snorkeling
The second edition of the Bonaire Snorkeling Guide eBook comes from our extensive in the water experience snorkeling this wonderful island. Our honest approach will help you steer clear of the many reefs that have been destroyed from storms, and get you to the many fantastic spots still full of life.
Find a Thrilling Abundance of Sea Life
- 39 of the best snorkeling spots
- Avoid disappointing dead reefs
Explore With Confidence
- 280 pages of clear, accurate descriptions of what to expect, how to get there, and where to swim
- 621 pictures, above and below water, even where to park
- 19 maps get you there easily
Daily Travel Decisions Made Easy
- Suggested itineraries, favorite spots, quick location reference
- Choosing where to go is no longer frustrating
Click Arrows to See Sample Pages
Customer Review – Mark
…my wife and I love Bonaire (visited 20 times) and its underwater world, and many of the friends we have made while going to Bonaire are snorkelers. Your e-book is a great piece of work because it helps snorkelers find where the snorkeling is good, and as you say, that is not necessarily where the diving is good… Thank you for the effort you put into your Bonaire Snorkeling Guide eBook.
Customer Review – Cathy
…the Bonaire book saved our trip to Bonaire last year. After a week of checking out site after site and finding nothing but hurricane destruction, I found your book. It saved our trip!
Customer Review – Ken
I downloaded your guide before going to Bonaire in July. Best thing I ever did. Like you, my wife and I snorkel but have never had the desire to scuba. I tried asking around for tips, but divers tend to treat snorkelers as lower class citizens (which may be true, but don’t treat me that way). Anyway, your guide became our bible. So much time is wasted when you don’t know your way around. Whether you’re lost or simply miss out on something you didn’t know about. Took most of your advice and had the best snorkeling ever. Thanks.
Don’t Waste Time Snorkeling Storm Damaged Areas Like This Often Recommended Location
With the Bonaire Snorkeling Guide You Will Find the Spots That Are Magnificent to Snorkel With Healthy Corals and Lots of Fish
Bonaire Has a Lot of Rocky (Iron) Shores. Every Location in the Guide Explains What to Expect and Where to Enter the Water.
Customer Review – Carey
I just took a look at the tropical snorkeling eBook and am impressed. My husband and I have done three month long trips to Bonaire, before and after one of the big storms that damaged the shallow corals. This eBook is up to date with information and helpful tips of where to snorkel now…
About the Authors – 100% Snorkelers
Galen Piehl and Nicole Atkins have sold thousands of their eight popular eBook snorkeling guides. They also author the most popular snorkeling website, with over a million readers a year.
Avid snorkelers, they are on a mission to improve the quality and accuracy of information available for snorkelers, and to help everyone have the most memorable snorkel adventures of their lives.
What’s in the Bonaire Snorkeling Book?
39 of the Best Snorkeling Sites
The shore maps in dive guides for Bonaire show about 80 locations you can get in the water. That’s okay for divers, because below 30 feet of depth the corals everywhere are fine. But several storms since 1999 have damaged many shallow areas. So for snorkelers there are only about 26 spots on Bonaire that are still good to great, and another 13 out on Klein Bonaire (the little island offshore). That is enough snorkeling to keep you busy all day long for two weeks, if you know where they are.
Each Spot Includes:
- At a glance reference chart of the key details about the location
- Description of what you can expect, above and below water
- Best water entrance location and what it is like (sandy/rocky)
- Hazards – currents, swells, exposure, challenging entries
- Swimming directions to the healthiest reef areas with the most sea life
- Detailed driving and parking directions
- Facilities – bathrooms, water, shade, etc.
- Color pictures of everything – the beach, water entrance, sea life, driving intersections, parking, and facilities
Each Chapter/Section Includes:
- An overview description of what the area is like, with some notes about beaches to avoid with poor snorkeling.
- Road maps showing where the spots are, parking areas, trails, etc.
It Also Includes Very Useful Resources and Links
- Suggested Itineraries – Where to find the most fish, corals, turtles, kids spots, etc.
- Sites at a Glance – A reference and ranking of all the spots.
- Fish and Creature ID Guide – 195 color pictures
- Snorkeling Safety and Reef Etiquette – How to read ocean conditions, currents, winds, and to snorkel safely.
- First Time Snorkeler Tips – How to snorkel efficiently, fit equipment, and choose locations for your skill level.
- Snorkel Gear Guide Plus Fitting and Use Tips
- Where to Rent Equipment
- Underwater Photography and Camera Gear Guides
- Travel Tips – Where to stay for snorkeling, best times of year, etc.
- Prevalent Wind and Ocean Current Tips
- Easy Print Guide Chapter – All of the snorkeling spots, condensed in one chapter with a smaller font and no pictures, that is easy to print.
This second edition is very up to date. And when we hear of changes or when we find errors or bad links we update the guide. Printed guides are not updated until they sell all the printed copies.
Freedom to Be Your Own Guide – Save Money on Boat Tours
The vast majority of the best snorkeling spots on Bonaire are accessible from shore. That means you don’t have to go on crowded boat tours on their schedule, to spots you can’t control, no matter the weather. Your snorkeling will be better and you will save money in the process. For accessing the great snorkeling out on Klein Bonaire we suggest several options including some boat tours.
Customer Review – Susan
First, your Bonaire Snorkeling Guide is perfect and spot on. Your directions were very understandable as to where to park and where to go in. Loved all the detail. Best snorkel book I have read for being clear, concise but covering a lot of detail and subject matter.
PDF eBook Can Be Read on Any PC, Mac, Phone, or Tablet
Download the eBook to any device. Read it with a PDF reader like the free Adobe Reader app. It works great on all devices (except Kindle). Kindle Fire can use any other PDF reading app.
- PC and Mac
- Apple iPad, iPhone and Some iPods
- Kindle Fire and Fire HD
- Kindle E-readers (limited functionality)
- Android Tablets and Phones
Buy the Bonaire Snorkeling Guide Here
You Are 100% Money Back Guaranteed – We know you will love the guide, but if you are dissatisfied we will promptly give you a refund.
Your Personal Details Are Secure – Payments are processed by Stripe, or choose PayPal or Apple Pay. We never see your financial details.
SendOwl handles our secure shopping cart system and eBook delivery.
Be Reading in Moments – Download your eBook during checkout. An email will also be sent with a download link.
Bonaire Snorkeling Guide
PDF eBook $22.95
eGift Delivery Available – Just click the gift box during checkout. Not available with Apple Pay.
Problems with checkout? Please let us know.
Do you have purchasing or downloading questions about our eBooks? Read our FAQ page here.