Bermuda Snorkeling Guide eBook
Day After Day Of Joyous Snorkeling
Customer Review - Francois
...The Bermuda Snorkeling Guide is a must. Everything you want to know is in the book... When my wife and I started planning our vacation in Bermuda, like everybody, we searched the internet for the best spot to go snorkeling. We found that the information was not good and sometimes, misleading. You will find in this book important information that is not available on the internet. A great buy to prepare your snorkeling itinerary. Highly recommended.
Customer Review - Gwen
Thank YOU so much! The book is fantastic! There has never been a more comprehensive guide to snorkeling in Bermuda. (It actually may be the only guide.) It's beautiful and chock full of the right kind of information. What a fabulous service to this island. We can't thank you enough.
This Bermuda Snorkeling Guide Will Get You To These Amazing Places
And show you where to find amazing corals and sponges.
Customer Review - Ellie
I'm making my way through The Bermuda Guide.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got goosebumps! From my 5 previous trips you are SPOT ON describing these locations & I cannot wait to get back to explore new areas with this guide by my side!!
About The Authors - 100% Snorkelers
Galen Piehl and Nicole Atkins have sold thousands of their 8 popular eBook snorkeling guides. They also author the most popular snorkeling website, with over a million readers a year.
Avid snorkelers, they are on a mission to improve the quality and accuracy of
information available for snorkelers, and to help everyone have the most
memorable snorkel adventures of their lives.
What's In The Bermuda Snorkeling Book?
34 Of The Best Snorkeling Sites
Bermuda is a surprisingly good place to snorkel, with some very healthy reefs and sea life. Knowing where to swim though is very important on Bermuda because many of the best spots are a long swim from shore. We focus 100% on getting you to the best snorkel sites and go overboard with useful descriptions and pictures of what it is like and how to get there. Compare this to general travel guides not written by snorkelers. They only give a few sentences about fewer spots, often with dated, incorrect, information.
Each Spot Includes:
- At a glance reference chart of the key details about the location
- Description of what you can expect, above and below water
- Best water entrance location and what it is like (sandy/rocky)
- Hazards - currents, swells, exposure, challenging entries
- Swimming directions to the healthiest reef areas with the most sea life
- Detailed driving and parking directions
- Facilities - bathrooms, water, shade, etc.
- Color pictures of everything - the beach, water entrance, sea life, driving intersections, parking, and facilities
Each Chapter/Section Includes:
- An overview description of what the area is like, with some notes about beaches to avoid with poor snorkeling.
- Road maps showing where the spots are, parking areas, trails, etc.
It Also Includes Very Useful Resources & Links
- Suggested Itineraries - Where to find the most fish, corals, turtles, kids spots, etc.
- Sites At A Glance - Reference and ranking of all spots.
- Fish & Creature ID Guide - 184 color pictures
- Snorkeling Safety & Reef Etiquette - How to read ocean conditions, currents, winds, and to snorkel safely.
- First Time Snorkeler Tips - How to snorkel efficiently, fit equipment, and choose locations for your skill level.
- Snorkel Gear Guide Plus Fitting & Use Tips
- Where To Rent Equipment
- Underwater Photography & Camera Gear Guides
- Travel Tips - Where to stay for snorkeling, best times of year, etc.
- Prevalent Wind & Ocean Current Tips
- Easy Print Guide Chapter - All of the snorkeling spots, condensed in one chapter with a smaller font and no pictures, that is easy to print.
This Bermuda snorkeling book is up to date. But if we should find any errors or hear anything about changes on the island, we will update the guide. Compare this to printed guides that are not updated until they sell all the printed copies.
Freedom To Be Your Own Guide - Save Money On Boat Tours
Most of the best snorkeling spots on Bermuda are accessible from shore. That means you don't have to go on expensive boat tours on their schedule, to spots you can't control, no matter the weather. Your snorkeling will be better and you will save money in the process. There are also some amazing offshore reefs that can only be reached by boat charter. But few companies take you to the better reefs. We explain who to go with.
PDF eBook Can Be Read On Any PC, Mac, Phone, Or Tablet
Download the Bermuda Snorkeling Guide eBook to any device. Read it with a PDF reader like the free Adobe Reader app. It works great on all devices (except Kindle Black & White).
- PC & Mac
- Apple iPad, iPhone and Some iPods
- Kindle Fire & Fire HD
- Kindle Black & White (limited functionality)
- Android Tablets & Phones
Buy The Bermuda Snorkeling Guide Here
You Are 100% Money Back Guaranteed
We are absolutely confident that you will enjoy your guide. If you are dissatisfied we will promptly give you a refund.
Your Personal Information Is Secure
We use trusted third party vendors.
Our secure shopping cart is run by fatfreecartpro.com and is monitored by GeoTrust.
For payment processing you can choose either Paypal, or 2Checkout. We are Paypal Verified, and 2Checkout is Verified by Visa, Mastercard, Safeharbor, and the BBB.
Your Download Is Secure
E-Junkie.com manages your eBook download through an encrypted link. GeoTrust monitors them.
Bermuda Snorkeling Guide
After checkout, click Complete or Retrieve Your Purchase to access your download link. You will also receive an email with your link.
Problems with checkout?
Please let us know.